- All classes will be in English. Knowledge of Sanskrit language will be an added advantage.
- Registration does not mean confirmation of admission to the retreat.
- You will receive an automated acknowledgment on submission. An email confirmation of retreat registration will be sent in due course.
- Accommodation will be provided on shared basis.
- Non-refundable donation of Rs. 1000/- per person towards retreat registration is payable on confirmation. This amount is adjustable against the amount payable for boarding and lodging costs. The Gurukulam does not charge any tuition fee for the classes.
- Indians need to submit a copy of Government-issued photo ID (Driver’s License/ Aadhaar Card/ Passport/ PAN Card/ Voter ID) on arrival. Non-Indians should submit their passport and visa on arrival.
- Registration for a retreat is an acceptance of the rules and code of conduct of AVG, Anaikatti
Please visit our website for more information on the Gurukulam and its facilities Arsha Vidya Gurukulam.