The Gurukulam primarily runs on contributions from supporters including visitors, students, well-wishers, devotees and guests.
We welcome contributions in any form that you can offer. You can choose to make
- General donation
- Corpus donation
- Offer annadanam
- Request a puja
- Participate in many special events like Gurupurnima and Sivaratri
- Donate money to support a student of the course
- Purchase books, CDs and DVDs from our books department for your own use and also as a gift for others
- Conduct a camp at the Gurukulam
If you have other idea, we encourage you to contact us to explore alternative ways to support to the Gurukulam, whether it is a suggestion to help you channel your financial contributions to more specific uses or to look at other ways of contributing.
Ways of giving –
a) You may support the Gurukulam by donating any amount you are comfortable donating as a general donation or you may request it be used for a specific cause or project.
b) Gift for a day or Annadanam
The most common way of giving in vogue is to make a donation to contribute towards the expenses for one day or expenses for meals for one day by sponsoring annadanam (bhiksha). And a Puja to mark any significant event in the life of oneself or someone you care for – like a birthday, anniversary, upanayanam, vidyarambham, marriage etc. If you would prefer to make a partial contribution for annadanam, you are welcome to do so.
Bhiksha (Providing for food) sponsorship can be done in any of these ways –
|Sl.No.||Code||Particulars||Regular Menu||Regular with sweet extra||Special Menu|
|1||BF -R||Breakfast||4000||5000||No Special Menu|
|2||LH – R||Lunch||10000||12000||15000||Special Menu -Sweet,Vada & Pappad/Chips|
|3||DN – R||Dinner||4000||—–||—–|
|4||WDB – N||Whole day Biksha||16000||——||20000||
- A special puja will be performed in the name specified by the donor on the date of Bhiksha and prasadam will be sent to the address specified by the donor.
c) You may make a contribution towards supporting the study of student at the Gurukulam to whatever extent you wish to.
d) You can participate in Events at the Gurukulam like Maha-sivaratri, Gurupurnima, Gurupreyarchi, etc.
e) Another valuable way to support the Gurukulam is to get books, audios and videos on various topics from our Book Store and also by choosing the books, audios, videos etc. from a wide range available as a gift for many different occasions. It’s not just the receiver who is blessed, the giver is blessed too, with the gift of knowledge and opens new possibilities for one’s growth.
f) Corpus Donations:
A Corpus donation is a donation, where the money donated will be held in a corpus fund, and the income earned on the invested corpus fund will be utilised by the Gurukulam. We request you to fill up a corpus-certificate form when making a corpus donation.
One can donate money for a day’s puja or bhiksha through a corpus donation. As at the time of writing one can sponsor a corpus bhiksha, wherein a bhiksha will be offered on your behalf on one day every year, by making a donation of Rs.80,000.
A puja will be performed in the name specified by the donor on the date of Bhiksha and prasadam will be sent to the address specified by the donor.
g) Plan a camp at the Gurukulam :
Teachers of Arsha Vidya can plan to bring their students for a camp at the Gurukualm, which gives them a unique opportunity to study in the serene Gurukulam setting and offer their contribution to the Gurukulam. Please contact our office for scheduling a camp.
Mode of payment for any donation (including bhiksha) :
i) Preferred mode of payment – Through our secure online payment gateway: Please click on the link below to access the online form on our website: https://arshavidya.in/donation/ .This is a secure payment portal.
- Complete the online form with the information requested and submit.
- This gateway is not to be used for payments thro’ International banks. Please email us for information on International bank transfers.
- ii) Second option is Via NEFT transfer : You may do an electronic transfer as per the following details -IFSC Code: IOBA0000643Bank Name: Indian Overseas Bank, Chinna Thadagam Branch.Account Number: 064301000007129
Beneficiary Name: SRUTI SEVA TRUST
* Mention the Retreat number and Retreat name in the remittance. Inform us when the remittance is sent to help us track it. Please include your Name, PAN number and purpose of donation.
(Bank Transfer should be from an Indian bank and donor has a local Indian address)
* For all Foreign currency transfers:
Please contact the AVG office for details regarding International Electronic Transfers.
iii) Payment at Gurukulam – Cash, Indian credit/debit cards accepted at Gurukuam. Acceptance of cards will depend on conditions of card machine and internet working at that time.
Note- PAN Card number is mandatory for all donations made to Gurukulam as per the recent government rule/regulation.
- To go to secure portal, please click here