A Two Year Residential Course on Vedanta and Sanskrit
By the grace of Lord Dakshinamurti and Pujya Swamiji, a Two Year Residential Course on Vedanta and Sanskrit is planned to start on 15th January 2020. Any applicant with the following eligibility can apply for the course. Applicants may be interviewed as part of the selection process. The medium of instruction is English. The textbooks will be provided by the Gurukulam.
- Age: 25 to 65 years
- Graduate in any discipline
- Conversant in English (reading, writing and speaking)
- Complete, uninterrupted availability during the duration of the course
- Interest in inner growth and self-knowledge under the guidance of a teacher
- Physical and mental stamina to attend 6 sessions a day along with seva for an hour as well as attending temple puja
- Exposure to the text Tattvabodha and Bhagavad Gita (moolam)
- Sufficient knowledge of Sanskrit language
- Isavasya Upanishad, Kaivalya Upanishad, Mandukya and Chandogya Upanishad (6th Chapter) without bhashyam
- Kenopanishad, Kathopanishad and Mundaka Upanishad with bhashyam
- Entire Bhagavad Gita with bhashyam
- Prakarana Granthas like Vivekachudamani, Atma Bodha, Sadhana Panchakam etc.
- Brahmasutra (chatussutri) with vritti
- Sanskrit – Infant Reader / Reader 01 / Laghu Siddhanta Kaumudi / Ashtadhyayi
|Swami Sadatmananda Saraswati||Chief Acharya|
|Swami Vishwatmananda Saraswati||Sanskrit Level 03|
|S N Ramachandran||Sanskrit Level 02|
|Br. Sharan||Sanskrit Level 01|
|5:30 – 6:30 am (Optional)||Temple Puja|
|6:30 am – 7:00 am||Temple Arati|
|7:15 am – 8:00 am||Meditation|
|8:00 am – 8:30 am||Breakfast|
|9:00 am – 10:00 am||First Vedanta Class|
|10:30am – 11:00 am||Chanting Class|
|11:30 am – 12:30 pm||Sanskrit Class|
|2:30 pm – 3:30 pm||Seva|
|4:30 pm – 5:30 pm||Second Vedanta Class|
|6:30 – 7:00 pm||Temple Puja|
|8:00 pm – 9:00 pm||Satsang|
Attendance in all activities is expected.
No certificate will be given for any of the courses. Emphasis will be on inner growth and vision more than academic excellence.
No tuition fee collected for any of the above courses. However, suggested donations towards food and accommodation would be Rs. 10000/- per month.
Application form can be downloaded by clicking the link –> Application Form.
Last date for submission of application: 30th November 2019.
Date of confirmation of admission: 15th December 2019
Applying for the course does not mean confirmation of admission. Reason for non-admission will not be offered.
After downloading the application form, fill it up completely and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org before 30th November 2019. On receipt of your application, a questionnaire will be sent to you which is to be filled in and sent back to us before 5th December 2019. Acharya or course co-ordinator may contact you over phone/e-mail/WhatsApp for interview.
For additional course related information, kindly check out our FAQ. For unresolved questions, kindly write to the Course Co-ordinator at email@example.com or call Br. Sharanji at +91 94455 30175.