A Two Year Residential Course on Vedanta and Sanskrit
By the grace of Lord Dakshinamurti and Pujya Swamiji, a Two Year Residential Course on Vedanta and Sanskrit is planned to start on 15th January 2020. Any applicant with the following eligibility can apply for the course. Applicants may be interviewed as part of the selection process. The medium of instruction is English. The textbooks will be provided by the Gurukulam.
- Age: 25 to 65 years
- Graduate in any discipline
- Conversant in English (reading, writing and speaking)
- Complete, uninterrupted availability during the duration of the course
- Interest in inner growth and self-knowledge under the guidance of a teacher
- Physical and mental stamina to attend 6 sessions a day along with seva for an hour as well as attending temple puja
- Exposure to the text Tattvabodha and Bhagavad Gita (moolam)
- Sufficient knowledge of Sanskrit language
- Isavasya Upanishad, Kaivalya Upanishad, Mandukya and Chandogya Upanishad (6th Chapter) without bhashyam
- Kenopanishad, Kathopanishad and Mundaka Upanishad with bhashyam
- Entire Bhagavad Gita with bhashyam
- Prakarana Granthas like Vivekachudamani, Atma Bodha, Sadhana Panchakam etc.
- Brahmasutra (chatussutri) with vritti
- Sanskrit – Infant Reader / Reader 01 / Laghu Siddhanta Kaumudi / Ashtadhyayi
|Swami Sadatmananda Saraswati||Chief Acharya|
|Swami Vishwatmananda Saraswati||Sanskrit Level 02|
|Br. Sharan||Sanskrit Level 01|
|5:30 – 6:30 am (Optional)||Temple Puja|
|6:30 am – 7:00 am||Temple Arati|
|7:15 am – 8:00 am||Meditation|
|8:00 am – 8:30 am||Breakfast|
|9:00 am – 10:00 am||First Vedanta Class|
|10:30am – 11:00 am||Chanting Class|
|11:30 am – 12:30 pm||Sanskrit Class|
|2:30 pm – 3:30 pm||Seva|
|4:30 pm – 5:30 pm||Second Vedanta Class|
|6:30 – 7:00 pm||Temple Puja|
|8:00 pm – 9:00 pm||Satsang|
Attendance in all activities is expected.
No certificate will be given for any of the courses. Emphasis will be on inner growth and vision more than academic excellence.
No tuition fee collected for any of the above courses. However, suggested donations towards food and accommodation would be Rs. 10000/- per month.
Last date for submission of application: Already Over
Date of confirmation of admission: 15th December 2019
For additional course related information, kindly check out our FAQ. For unresolved questions, kindly write to the Course Co-ordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Br. Sharanji at +91 94455 30175.