A Two Year Residential Course on Vedanta and Sanskrit
By the grace of Lord Dakshinamurti and Pujya Swamiji, a Two Year Residential Course on Vedanta and Sanskrit is started on 15th January 2020. The medium of instruction is English. The textbooks are provided by the Gurukulam.
- Isavasya Upanishad, Kaivalya Upanishad, Mandukya and Chandogya Upanishad (6th Chapter) without bhashyam
- Kenopanishad, Kathopanishad and Mundaka Upanishad with bhashyam
- Entire Bhagavad Gita with bhashyam
- Prakarana Granthas like Vivekachudamani, Atma Bodha, Sadhana Panchakam etc.
- Brahmasutra (chatussutri) with vritti
- Sanskrit – Infant Reader / Reader 01 / Laghu Siddhanta Kaumudi / Ashtadhyayi
|Swami Sadatmananda Saraswati||Chief Acharya|
|Swami Vishwatmananda Saraswati||Sanskrit Level 02|
|Br. Sharan||Sanskrit Level 01|
|5:30 – 6:30 am (Optional)||Temple Puja|
|6:30 am – 7:00 am||Temple Arati|
|7:15 am – 8:00 am||Meditation|
|8:00 am – 8:30 am||Breakfast|
|9:00 am – 10:00 am||First Vedanta Class|
|10:30am – 11:00 am||Chanting Class|
|11:30 am – 12:30 pm||Sanskrit Class|
|2:30 pm – 3:30 pm||Seva|
|4:30 pm – 5:30 pm||Second Vedanta Class|
|6:30 – 7:00 pm||Temple Puja|
|8:00 pm – 9:00 pm||Satsang|
No certificate aregiven for any of the courses. Emphasis will be on inner growth and vision more than academic excellence.
No tuition fee collected for any of the above courses. However, suggested donations towards food and accommodation would be Rs. 10000/- per month.
For additional course related information, kindly check out our FAQ.