Contribute Articles to be published in the Newsletter
Arsha Vidya Bharati is a Newsletter started to serve as a medium to share information about happenings within the larger Arsha Vidya family including all institutions inspired and founded by Pujya Swamiji and students & devotees connected to Arsha Vidya taught by Pujya Swamiji and the lineage of his disciples. The Newsletter is a monthly publication and has over six thousand subscribers.
The Newsletter editorial committee welcomes articles, important announcements and reports on significant events for publication in the newsletter.
Articles may be emailed to email@example.com, latest by the 15th of a month for them to be included in the Newsletter published at the end of that month. Selected Articles will be published. Longer articles may be published as a series.
Guidlelines for Newsletter article submissions
Adherence to the following guidelines, will enable the higher standard, consistency and value of the Newsletter.
- Contents should preferably be in-line with Pujya Swamiji’s teaching
- Articles should be short. Articles of about 3 – 4 pages (A4 size) are suitable
- Reports on any events should be brief and related pictures along with captions can be included
- Critical comments of other systems & individuals may be avoided
New Letter document format and fonts:
- Contents may be sent in any of the following formats: Word, PDF, JPG, TIFF formats.
- If the articles are sent in PDF format, all the used fonts are to be provided.
- If articles are having English and Sanskrit, recommended fonts are URW PalladioIT size-11 (For English) and Sanskrit99 font size-11 (for Sanskrit).